One Heart..One Love..One Hope..

One Heart..One Love..One Hope..

Saturday, December 18, 2010

My christmas wish list..!



ooo....Christmas is so around the corner..!!
let me seee...what i want eh...


1. The story books i drool over in MPH...(ask from mum perhaps?)
2. The teddy bear I yearns to hug....!
3. more rings...lol..(imma collector)..X)
4. i wanna tattoo my hands...
5. ipod touch...(grandma, i wan one..lol..)
6. the only intangible item. is you.


Christmas is the day where u gather around with family n friends and enjoy those moments....
its not actually bout the gifts, but the warm feeling u get from surrounded by your love ones..
enjoy the day..love the ppl whom love u back...its a special day anywayz..=]

My Christmas wishes are that short..lol...
anyways...i cross my fingers, ur Christmas wish come true as well...=]




saranghae,
Eva

No comments:

Post a Comment