One Heart..One Love..One Hope..

One Heart..One Love..One Hope..

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

My Monday Life..


Mum forces me to wake up at 5.30a.m. I thought i was still dreaming as i was tired to even move a muscle. the next call. she pulled my blanket off me. the bright ceiling light burn my eyes. i could barely lift my eyelids open. with the lazy strength i have, i try searching for my blanket with my eyes closed. aha. gotcha.those soft blanket i quickly pulled to cover my face.it felt so cozy. with the cold air making it more comfortable.the last call came in.i know i wasnt dreaming.ok.ok.time to wake up.i forced my eyelids to open n face the bright light.argh.how i wanted to sleep more.walk lazily down my double decker bed.whops.careful.not to fall. i drag my body into the wet toilet.searched for my green toothbrush.found it.take it.rinse with water.covered it with toothpaste.hmm..mint flavor.as fresh as possible.stared at the mirror.told myself.new day.new hope.new obstacles.brushed my teeth.rinsed.wash my face.done.went down stair with two damn heavy bags on my shoulder.ouch.change into my clothes.comb my short hair.watered it here n there.walah.all dressed up.no make up.XD.went to the dining table.sat down on the hard wooden chair.stared at the cup of milo with the layer all dried up.closed my eyes n stirred it.dont wanna c where that dry layer ended up. drank it down my throat.ah.nice.wore my watch,bangles,n rings.take my bag.hop into the car.dad drove all the way to cyber.what a sleepy journey.reach.got down.2 bags on my shoulder.one file.one carry back.n my lunch.kiss dad goodbye.walk all the way to the fourth floor.my back.ouch. open the door slowly.roomate was still asleep.the sun was not up.put my stuff down.change clothes.n went to bed again.ahhh.woke up at 10.check email.fb.reply email.change into all black outfit.stuff books into bags.purse.wear my stocking and sportshoes.my ipod on.walk all the way to fosee.then.walk to FOM.after that,felt super stressed.went to library.borrowed 2 books.went to classes.gosh.more work.finally.went back at 4pm.eat.study.rest.haiz.then went to table tennis.played a while.went to CLS meeting alone.wow.really alone.god.went back at 10pm.eat mcd.studied.now blog.the end.



peaced out
thedevil

No comments:

Post a Comment