One Heart..One Love..One Hope..

One Heart..One Love..One Hope..

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

My *painful* Tuesday Life...

I set my alarm clock at 7.40a.m.It rang.I turn it off.shit.thus.i woke up at 930am when my class supposed to be at 10am.T.T.and lucky me.my monthly process attack me exactly 930am.haiz.quickly ran to the toilet.brush my teeth.wet my hair n comb it as usual.wash my damn face.ran back to my room,change my clothes n stuff all my stuff into my bagpack plus my laptop.shoot.berat.argh.hungry.shit.945am already.no time.stuff biscuits in my back.wear my shoes n ran to 4th floor.fill water.ran all the way to class.class start from 10am till 4pm.two quizzes attack me at once.great.i attack accounting quiz well but i screw human development.jeez.do we need to learn all those shitty pregnancy?.my stomach ache.chew some biscuits.jeez.what an unhealthy daily meal.no choice.at 4pm.when to library to meet this dude.helped me with my laptop thingy.then finish.i walk all the way back to dorm.bought 9 pieces of nuggets.chew it all the way until almost 6pm.then go eat dinner.but i didnt eat.no appeitite.so i drank cold milo.great.worsen my condition.drag myself all the way back to 4th floor.tried to sleep.but it is freaking hot.damn.felt so sick.wake up at 730pm.on laptop.finish my slides.did my quiz.no mood.etc.etc...last..sleep...



peaced out
thedevil

No comments:

Post a Comment