One Heart..One Love..One Hope..

One Heart..One Love..One Hope..

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Super Junior....eeeek..!

one week holidays seems like a year.....lol...u c la..after my last sem start sure complain one..lol..
but my new semester quite free. not much classes. Only 3 cuz the management ppl haven approve my comp app II...aish..really free lo..haha...

today...wat i did was....hehe..woke up at 12..woops..i open my handphone n got 5 MISS CALL FROM EUNICE CHIN MEI YI!!!!!! wah...so desparate find me ah? haha..
she wan go makan...aiyo...tell me a day before than i can plan la..tell me last minute...aish..really boring ah..wanna go out...no one fetch...zz..T.T...sooo..too bad..
i went downstair tukar baju...buka tv...=___=...malasnya...haha...holiday make me so restless..
my mom said go n make jelly...aiya...lazy ah...later la...hehe...
my grandma cook soya noodles...weeeeeeeeeee...it was a lilttle bit spicy though..but i love it..!
then....went upstair ...buka laptop...mcm biasa la....

nnnnn i watch...SUPER JUNIOR SHOW....hehehhee...nice.....i love them.....XDDDDDDD
yay..! waste more time...yipeee...! =___=


my grandma cook curry....yay..!!!



peaced out
thedevil

No comments:

Post a Comment