One Heart..One Love..One Hope..

One Heart..One Love..One Hope..

Saturday, September 4, 2010

What a rough week...=(

This monday was supposed to be a holiday for me..i planned to go to my frens house...n do some painting...and my luck..i was sick...jeez...i could barely get up in the morning..but thnk God its a holiday..i would have died if it is a school day... i woke up at 1pm.. i know i wanted to head for the bathroom...i felt a lil bit dizzy...in the end i was kneeing hard on the floor.. i knew i felt...my knee was hurting..ooof...!...i got up n went into the toilet..i took my handkerchief n wet it...soon...i was on the floor again..jeez....nice move huh.. the third time..i really fell..i pulled the shower host off..haha...i fell on my freaking ass...it hurts...zz..lol....first time like that...my god...haha...
what a rough week...

well, all my assignments n presentation are over..i only need to focus on finals...i have 2 weeks!
haha...i plan to stay in campus..but most of my frens are heading back...i felt im gonna be the only one there...wooot...scary huh...haha....haiz..no choice..i sacrifice for finals..=]...

the next thing i realise, my next semester is gonna be boring...i will have to face the same classmates in English III. same june intake students in Econs II... and new classmates for accounting II and Computer application II... im gonna miss u guys ...haha...there will be less laughter it seems....jeez..repeat that life again..



peaced out
thedevil

2 comments: