One Heart..One Love..One Hope..

One Heart..One Love..One Hope..

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Beta...? Degree......O.O....

in juz an estimation of 2 more months...i will be in degree level..no more foundation...thats freaking fast dude...!!! i havent enjoyed my foundation to the max yet! n i feel old now...lol..most of my friends in Cyber are still in foundation except mua..plus, goin to degree means makin new friends...gr...history repeats itself...gack..! i couldnt sleep at nite...this was one of the matter bothering me..would i ever be able to cope up in degree...? there's this fear in me that i might fail....T.T...negative of me...zz..for years i have not fail..failing once, will i ever get up again..? or will i juz stay down...? argh..damn it...stop thiking...zz..




how true am i to my own feelings...i can see...i can feel...but its hard for me to say..zz...


anyways, Happy Birthday dude...wishing the best for ya....X)



peaced out
thedevil

No comments:

Post a Comment