One Heart..One Love..One Hope..

One Heart..One Love..One Hope..

Saturday, November 20, 2010

The Past that shaped my Present....

I thank my past for who i am now..if it wasnt for the mistakes i did...i will be the same brat as i use to be...when i was in lower primary..i did all the bad stuff u ppl think a kid will never do..well..i did it..n im not proud of it..i hurt the ppl around me that loves me...i loose the years of friendship i built...i regretted for what i did..but that past i swore to not repeat...n from that moment i change..from the first year i enter i high school...i swore not to repeat those years i wasted..
I changed...not for the worse..but for the better..i started from the 3rd class..i move on from there...i swore i will aim for the best...n i did..i got what i wan..there is a moment when i felt happy..but after that...total blankness...i was unsure..why am i studying so hard...when i did my best...all they can say is..u can do better..n their expectation gets higher and higher without any limitations...through out my whole secondary life..the only thing that u kept duin was study...tuition..school..entertainment was barely visible on my list... n i can stand it..i get what i wan..i scored my spm...
applying for a scholarhip is so hard...my parents remind me when i was in high school..study hard n u can get a scholarship...for all the hard work i did..to even get a scholarship is as hard as hell..what a waste..entering college..i hope for a better life...a life which i can control...but sometimes...i need to be control..or i will loose track...im now unsure whehter am i on the right track...i am maintaining my current situation...zz....



but..college life do seem alot better...=]




peaced out
thedevil

No comments:

Post a Comment