One Heart..One Love..One Hope..

One Heart..One Love..One Hope..

Saturday, February 19, 2011

A week more..



CNY was over yesterday..Didnt manage to throw an orange to the river though....zzz...
ah..who cared...one more week stuck here .. then im back to cyber..where all the hell begins.. I juz got to know that i will be having short sem for the first sem of my degree...at first i thought it was a good thing...ended up i have to double the credit hours...n I only have 8 weeks be4 finals.. = =... woi MMU, mau bunuh I ka..? I baru start degree leh!! Janganla bunuh I cepat sangat...= =... I sudah freaking out.. Im getting cold skin lately...

Cold skin as in those fish-type-cold..zz....Just now went pasar malam..fush...after about 45mins of hang kai-ing...my grandpa stop at the guava stall...I wanted guavas...XD....he was picking..and suddenly I ask him hurry up... I look around and eveything was quite blur.. Terpusing otaku...the orange light of the pasar malam twisted my head one...zz..I ended up squatting down...zzz....Cold skin...Whats happening to me!?!!!!?!?!...= =.

oh yea...My high school peeps visited me a few days ago...sorry cnt layan properly luu....Kinda sick...which I ended up really sick ... haha... but I had fun with u guys here.. U guys bring back memories...X)..

~oNLY If YoU came..~



Love
eVa

No comments:

Post a Comment