One Heart..One Love..One Hope..

One Heart..One Love..One Hope..

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

at last...!

after months of waiting for those damn scholarships..
and after a few times kena rejected..
finally....one accepted me...=]
i am now officially under jpa scholarship...
unless some unexpectedly happen...
cross my finger it wont....! ><
haha.....
although i didnt get the scholarship to overseas..
atleast i get la..
no need to burden u too much already...=]
i thx God for helping me...

ok ok...
so long didnt update.....
why o why o why..
sick lo...cough lo..
some human being pass their disease to me..
sorry jess...u also kena di...=(
anyways.....
this week i registered 4 clubs...!
haha...hope i can manage all of it...hahhahaha...
simply go take so many...
well...i joined archery,fencing, SPB and SIFE.... lol..
i did went for the tryout for archery..waliau men.,..
i hold the acher until my hands feels like dropin off...
anyway..it was fun..=]
then, i did went to my first fencing meeting..
i learned their steps..and now leg cramp..=="
haha...first time ..nvm lo..can tahan di....
tomoro SPB meeting....wohooo...!
haha....

today, my group for human development, we planned finish how to do our video!!
yosh..! cant wait to get started...! i trust my group members..
we can do it...haha...because our plans was awesome..XDDDD
XD



peaced out
thedevil

No comments:

Post a Comment