One Heart..One Love..One Hope..

One Heart..One Love..One Hope..

Friday, June 4, 2010

Final Exam Result...

after a couple of weeks struggling to study for the final semester exam...walah...
the result is finally out....XD
well, consider mine not that bad...although i expected more out of me...
i expected all As..manatau... that idiotic B wanna join also..
xpela...u join can...but i will make sure u never make the group again..
muahahah...XD...=.-"...lolx...

Bussiness Mathematics : A+
Economics I : A
English I : A
Computer Applications I : B+


i do mind map for computer applications and ended up with a B+...=.-"
swtz....all my hard work ..pay off with a B+...God la...
nevermind...blame myself for last minute...haha.... ish ...ish...
plz la...no more last minute ya...if not ..i smack u...=]

english...haiz...my mother tongue language..haha..dapat A nia... nevermind...
i can improve it....yosh!

Econs...haha...can la...A pun boleh.....=]

Maths...this one....im juz...=]


my CGPA was 3.89....ok for first timer like me... i aimed higher can?
can or not?
why the hell not...
=]

this result shows where i stand...
it tells me how to improve..
and where to improve..
dont give up ya...
fight this ur very last breath...^^


peaced out
thedevil

No comments:

Post a Comment