One Heart..One Love..One Hope..

One Heart..One Love..One Hope..

Thursday, June 24, 2010

what i have to say...

this is one of the worst week i ever have in my entire life...at first...i was darn happy i got jpa..yeah me...wohoo...it stated there i must register at melaka campus..i thought i could continue in melaka..then last thurs melaka admin called and said that i have to go to cyber to register jpa.. then i ask about the melaka one..they said it was wrong...okayy...i got a sense tht i might be studyin in cyber.. but i kept that thought away n hope it doesnt come true.. haiz....who know..when i go on tues... they say must study in cyber... wuuuuuuu..... i was like....shoot...!

they have to register into the hotel that day also...i have no choice...i told them i already started in melaka...but they say continue here..god damn it..i havent prepare yet.... haiz....anywayz... my dad brought all my stufff that very day...and i move in into the hostel... all my work in melaka was undone...everything was half way... my project...my work....

my dear friends...my god..how much i misses u guys... everything goes to sudden...and now i feel an emptiness in my soul...it was pullen away too fast... too fast that i have no time to hold onto it.. im very sorry if i didnt say a proper goodbye... this wasnt meant to be...but i make my decision anyway... i have to continue...i never quit on somethin...i have to fnish it to the end...give me some time...i wll find a day where i can go back n meet u all again...

after a few days they took to arrange my timetable as im the only jpa scholar whom gonna continue my studies here..they finnaly arranged it...im taking 5 subjects this semester...

-Bussiness Management
-Business Statustic
-English II
-Accounting I
-Human Development...

i feel so stressed up..there is project n assignments... haiz...i have to put all my feelings aside and focus...

no mood to blog anyway...



peaced out
thedevil

No comments:

Post a Comment