One Heart..One Love..One Hope..

One Heart..One Love..One Hope..

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Camping or cousin's full moon...? =/

Gomenasai no update blog...lazy ah..lol...pluz busy..haha...
its almost the end of the October...November coming...hehe...My day coming...
CLS...aka...chinese language society is having a camp at sg congkak..dunno where the hell is that on 5,6 and 7 nov..at the same time..my cousin full moon on 6nov...ish..
maybe i can use that reason to ditch camping..
im not fond in camping anyway..after that super bad experience happened when i was in form 4...haha...
dun wanna repeat history eh..
but thiking it again..i promise nt to dump my fren alone..zz...think..think...
the best part is..it all happens rite after my birthday...
am i gonna die the day after i was born?
haha...>.<...

anyway...goin to a camp seems more extreme compare to attending cousin's full moon ritE? JEEZ.....
maybe..juz maybe..camping will be my pick...cross my finger i dnt choose the wrong one..haha...imagine i got lost n stranded in the jungle(if there is one)...haha...


since my big day is coming n it falls on a THURSDAY..!!!!...jeez...who wanna celebrate with me??? anyone...anyone?


peaced out
thedevil

No comments:

Post a Comment