One Heart..One Love..One Hope..

One Heart..One Love..One Hope..

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Last Day...^^

Last day of my 2nd semester break..!
nooooooooooo.......!
but my mind sayin yessssssssss....!!
at least there is something to do...lol..
better than wasting time sitting in the house restless..
haha...
tomoro class start at 8 am!
so early..i have to wake up at 530am..
n go cyberjaya at 630...great...
class until 12 pm...
then freeee the whole day..!!!
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....
unfortunately...
i will become a tour guide for one day...
my lecturer came from melaka...
have to bring him around..haha...
lol....that later have to attack FOSEE...
my comp app II haven register!
lol....


~pray my last sem would still be fun...~

p/s: oh..i cut my hair...X)



peaced out
thedevil

No comments:

Post a Comment