One Heart..One Love..One Hope..

One Heart..One Love..One Hope..

Monday, October 4, 2010

Last but not least......!

finally i can register my comp app II...yay..!!!
woaaaaaaa...dont yay so fast..!
my luck this sem not so good ah..
first day of my last sem...i excitedly dress up n ready for class...
so excited meet new classmates...
when i reach the class...the hallway was super dark...
O.O..
the class was lock..i felt like breakin the door...
so i called my lecturer..
she ask me come her office..
and to my lovingly surprise..
im the only student registered for accoun II..!!!!
she say actually this class is for the student whom failed accountin II last sem..
i was like wtf..!
i didnt fail..!
lol..anyway.,,she say if no one register..one to one lesson...
in her office..!
good or bad..!?
i also x tau..soon to experience it....!

to add my bad luck,
comp app II also sama!
go there...class lock!
ish...!..
then the lect came...face me only...!
so i think i one to one again la...
unless got ppl fail n teman me...
kns!
haiz.....no choice.......!!!!!
why o why....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
haiz...
maybe one to one good leh!?
more high course work marks!!
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...hehe...

my luck improve went i enter late for english III class...
eyeballs were on me..lol...
went to the back n sit...
the lecturer..
fulamak!
garang nak mampus...!
late 15 mins no attendance..!
if i catch u smsing..get out of my class..!
wtf...strict men..aish..!
but she more energetic type la compare to the previous one...
n she was very good la..
know i come in late..
attack me first..
ask me wat my idea for academic writing..
im not prepare also..aish..
nvm nvm....
the last thing im happy...
no need do drama on stage!!!!!!
yay..!!!
need to do video again..!
but i still happy...!!!!
yay....!!!!


last...i got my jpa allowance.! yay..!! more money..!!!! yay...!!

but..!

i blame JPA for my bad luck...zz..



peaced out
thedevil

6 comments:

  1. lol....hahahahaha...congratz ya..for u "gud"luck of 1st day..wakakakakaka

    ReplyDelete
  2. no fair!!! no drama!!! no fairrr!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha.........got la...
    but muzt do video....
    same like human development//XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. ur eng III muz act on stage?
    haha

    ReplyDelete