One Heart..One Love..One Hope..

One Heart..One Love..One Hope..

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

It seems fine...

Yesterday accounting II class was kinda awkward..
not that bad as i expected...haha..
the only thing i was sufferin is..
i kept myself from yawning..
damn it..so sleepy men...
i stared at the screen so long..that the words on the screen became super blur..
then i felt my eyes so heavy..damn ..i wanna close it so badly...
i quickly stare at the table fer a while...
shiet...not working...zz
so i drank water instead..wat a relieve....
at least make me a little more conscious.. >.<
next time i should chew on peppermint sweet...haha...X)
we ended the class one hour later..i learned like 2 chapters..!
lol..the scary thing is..i have to make sure in understand...
the only person that can be ask...is me...great..

next was comp app II..
wasnt that bad at all....
the teaching techniques was different...
i will do self readin and exercises will be given..haha..
lab session i can use my own laptop...eehehehhehehe...
sounds fun.. a little bit better compare to accoun II...zz

tomoro muet...=__=
shiet...cross my finger i do well....
and God plz bless and protect my father from driving all the way here to fecth me..



im not ready yet..


peaced out
thedevil

No comments:

Post a Comment