One Heart..One Love..One Hope..

One Heart..One Love..One Hope..

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Hari Anugerah Cemerlang+Ex CPRians outing+mum birthday..XD

Today woke up at 530 am just to attend the Hari Anugerah cemerlang in my ex-school...lolx.. at least i feel appreciated...haha..n get cash too~.. XD.... reach there at 730 am...the earliest ! none of my clazzmates were there...most of them came around 830am...=="...stupid me of goin so early..anywayz...like usual...speeches..more speeches..last time were only 2 ppl talking now extra one old lady...waliau...30 mins men she talk..zzzz...=="..then the prize giving time..XD..haha....more money! hahaha...XD.......my rewards are........*drum roll*

~Pelajar terbaik 5 Cemerlang 2009~
~Pelajar terbaik matapelajaran Prinsip Perakaunan~
~Pelajar terbaik Matapelajaran Pendidikan Jasmani dan Kesihatan~--> *this is really bullshit*==
~Pelajar Cemerlang Spm 2009~

Haha...although it doesnt seem that much..but anyway..i accomplished somethin in my life after 11 years of studies..worth every effort...=]

then later at 11am, my friends and i sat a cab to Time Square...haha...first time sit cab leh.... lolx..so weird...eh, i not anak manja..just my parents rather fetch me go then letting me sit a cab..however, today was different..i didnt tell them i was sittin a cab....=="...haha...bad of me.. went jalan jalan fer a while with..... mahisha, pui pui, yin ying, elaine, yoges, nanthini, yoges, mariam, nanthini, my sis, sharmaine and evon....waliau...alot of ppl... haha...around 1230pm... laparlu...makan kfc...==" ... like no other things better to eat...haiz...XD..anyway, it was fullfillin..haha...bloated la.. then jalan jalan again...gurls ma..shoppin...usual la..then we go bowling.. nice nice...first time sumore..lolx..it was fun that i can gather n hang out with them again...

half way of the game, my sayang called me..lolx..waitin at papa johns...=="...rush all the way down...saw her ..aww...so nice..long time no c...then we chit chatted bout..."stuff"...then picture time...==" ..so not into it..but anyway..take only la...haha...XD

the outin ended at 4pm..aww..thats the hardest part...to say goodbye is not my expertise.. have to lor..no choice..but dont worry guys...there is always next time..=]

8pm......dinner with family...mums birthday...pizza hut...=="...lunch kfc...dinner pizza hut..
habis la my diet plan...==..nvm la..special occasions only...XD....birthday cake..cuppocino cheese cake...0.0.....more sugar....diabetes....choi!...XD

haha....

at last...manage to get things straighted out.....thx dude...i feel better...=]


peaced out
thedevil

1 comment: