One Heart..One Love..One Hope..

One Heart..One Love..One Hope..

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Thikin of it......=(

I have this habit of lying down on my bed everynite..stare at the dark hollow ceilin n just think..
it may sound normal to u..but I did that everynite before I went to bed..

Recently, there is so many things to think bout..not only mine but urs too.. i kept thikin bout that specific day... I never regret in the decision i made..but somehow, I feel like im gonna regret for doin this.. I shouldnt have made that move..but its all too late to go back...hmmm...how? T T
gonna come out with something...

Besides that unforgettable matter, there is always somethin to worry about in my life..
I recently misses the jpa interview which is super super super important..haiz.. that is over..
there is others too...there is this ASEAN scholarship to Singapore...I applied it..and they will reply me in 3 Month time.. I was wondering ..if i really got it..will I go? There is so many factors to think about...firstly, i worked so hard, and i deserved a better education...do i? secondly, my family wanted me to get the best education if i can get it. 4th, am i able to cope up if i study there? dude...S'pore level is super hyper high.. dont wanna come bck M'sia as a failure..No way..!
the last but not least, i have frens over here..

Im not the type who can easily make frens.. If i can get some close ones..that would be nice.. and so far, I have some .. I f I leave.. I will lose them.. I dont wanna that to happen..cuz i hate making new ones.. its kinda hard..wanna know them...wanna trust them...T T

haiz....~ not only that...my grandparents wanted me to shift back to Cyberjaya Campus..
c'mon la...i wanted somewhere far from home..my idea of college is sumthing that i away from home..i wanna be independent so one day i will not depend on u juz to survive.. so, i kept declining it.. I will not go bck Cyber..unless, i seriously have no choice..but i love Melaka..its peaceful..=]

so...my conclusion..i juz go with the flow.. whatever comes..i will decide on that time... how bout it? my life my decision..not urs....


peaced out
TheDevil

No comments:

Post a Comment