One Heart..One Love..One Hope..

One Heart..One Love..One Hope..

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Matriculation in Perlis....0.0

On last sat, 17 april..supposed to be one of my happies day..unfortunately..my friend reminded me about the matriculation result that was released a day before it...damn me..forget to check..^^"
so, I smsed them...n this is what i get.....

RM0.20 MOE: ANDA BERJAYA. PROGRAM MATRIKULASI 1 THN PERAKAUNAN
. NO KP: 921104*&^%$^.
DAFTAR : 10/5/2010
TEMPAT : KM PERLIS
SURAT TAWARAN RUJUK www.moe.gov.my

wtf men! at first when i looked at the word "berjaya"...waliau..so happy men.. then read sumore..saw the word "PERLIS".. mata pun terbeliak..maybe im blind...i reread again..serious, matriculation in Perlis....T T...c'mon la men...i didnt apply for Perlis.. I only apply for Melaka, Negeri Sembilan or Penang...why waste my chances by sendin me to perlis..?!!?!? why...!?!?
damn u people...==...perlis is like freakin small n freaking far at the border of malaysia-thailand..=="..

haiz...anyways...should i go? i have been thiking it for a few days... haiz..jpa scholarship n mmu scholarship only comin out in may and i need to register the matric on 10 may... wat a coincidense..great.....T T...

haiz...think la dude..think harder...dun wanna regret later.. i think di lor...think until my head wanna crack..bloody shit la..==


peaced out
thedevil

No comments:

Post a Comment