One Heart..One Love..One Hope..

One Heart..One Love..One Hope..

Friday, April 9, 2010

Love Relationship....

In these past few days, my lecturer and one of my friend kinda discuss bout love..sounds weird for a dude like me to be talking bout it as i never talked bout it the past few years..why? haha..well, i prefer not to involve in that relationship. I had a feeling that if I fall in love, I may want it to last forever. But, after seeing what my friends go through during their relationship, some are happy endings but some are just a break up ending.. I dont wanna put myself in that position.. yes, Im very protective. I protect myself because myself come first before others. It may sound stupid, but I make promise to myself that I wouldnt let myself fall in love. Even if I did.. I will not show it..
For now, I only wanted to score my studies..nothing else but that.. I manage to focus all out on my studies for 5 years in high school... but after entering college..everything started to mess up..
Lolx..im only 18 and im still very Naive..there is so many things to learn... I want to learn...

my lecturer said something bout 'love transmutation' where we use the love as a fuel to boost your passion for your studies and career. well, I dont believe bout that. For me, once I fall in Love, I might always miss that person n wanting to hear his voice n etc. I am not ready for that.
I do not prefer taking the risked. It does sound like im a coward. but everything i do, i put myself first. Education always i mean always come first. Taking risk is not my expertise..

anyway, whats wrong with single life..haha..no worries..no troubles.. freedom... lolx... so, I conclude.. i close the door of my heart for this moment period of time...till further notice..=]


peaced out
TheDevil

1 comment: