One Heart..One Love..One Hope..

One Heart..One Love..One Hope..

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Yosh! JPA interview!....=]

Few days ago, I was super depressed as I missed the interview...Then i sent them a email with valid reasons that was helped by my econs lecturer, they allowed me to retake the interview few days later...I got another chance..XD.. One day before the interview, my lecturer seriously drilled me with super spicy questions.. I felt like dying searching for the right answer..however, I manage to answer it. I really owe him one, he really did help me alot and I really appreciated it...

On the day of the interview, I woke up at 5am..0.0...so early..just to make sure i wont be there late... went to Putrajaya, and it was kind of hard to find the place as the signboards was everywhere..=="...however, I manage to get there at 7am.. 1 hour earlier..lolx..super excited .. unfortunately, my beautiful name was not listed..T T... haha~ waited until 830am when they asked me to fill in a form...and then terus interview..0.0...waliau..didnt expect it to be super fast..
I was numbered the second person.. Went into Panel 6, i accidentally greeted the judges a lil bit too loud...^^ ".... the judges was all Malay and both of them was old and the other slightly younger...

that interview was separated into 2 parts. the first part was to introduce urself in Bahasa melayu and the second part was group discussion in english..lolx... when it was my turn, i kinda stumble on my own words.. lolx..forget my Bahasa..lolx..anyway, the 2nd discussion was kinda good..
we were asked to choose n give our opinions on public transport n private car...lolx..that went well i thinked..but i didnt expect them to asked such easy questions..lolx...i thought they maybe will asked bout the latest news or hot issues..lucky me i think..XD

im really sorry that i cause one of my fren sick...she helped me the night before on 1 Malaysia..and the next day, she was sick...T T ..paise la... when the interview was over, shaked hands with judges n went out... haiz...wearin high heels was killing my toes! T T... the skin peeled off...*ouch*...damn...i hate high heels! curse them!!! =="

after that, terus go back melaka...still got clazz lu...haiz..tired like hell... after the 5pm clazz, went to see the guys play basketball..waliau..ganas nak mampus! play like hell only ....XD.. thx god i didnt join....sure die on the spot..XD....then at 730, went for a banking policy seminar..was so much better than wtf seminar...but too bad, i cant barely concentrate...c'mon la.. i woke up at 5 am until 11pm men...and im still blogging...^^

haha~ thats all from me dudes....!


peaced out
thedevil

No comments:

Post a Comment