One Heart..One Love..One Hope..

One Heart..One Love..One Hope..

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

aishiteru... what a girl wants to hear...

Girl : Thanks for the fun day
Boy : No problem
Girl : Can i ask you a few questions?
Boy : Sure... 0.0..

Girl : Be honest..
Have i ever crossed your mind?
Boy : No...
Girl : Do you like me...?
Boy : No...
Girl : Do you want me..?
Boy : No...
Girl : Would you cry if I left...?
Boy : No...Girl : Would you live for me..?
Boy : No...
Girl : Would you do anything for me..?
Boy : No...
Girl : Choose me or your life...
Boy : My life...


The girl ran away in shock depression...
The boy ran after her and told her...

~The reason you never cross my mind is because.. you are always in my mind..~
~The reason why i dont like you because............. I love you..~
~The reason why I dont want because................. I need you..~
~The reason why i wouldnt cry if you left because...i'll die if you left...~
~The reason why i wouldnt live for you because... i'll die for you....~
~The reason why im not willing to do anything for u ..i will do anything for you..~
~The reason why i choose my life is because... you're my life..~

... ...
....... The End ..........
.............. ................




peaced out
thedevil

2 comments: