One Heart..One Love..One Hope..

One Heart..One Love..One Hope..

Thursday, May 20, 2010

music to wonder off my soul.....

I woke up at 730 am... lolx..planned to go to the uni... haiz....
suddenly no mood lo..haha...

i on my laptop....and kenny g fills my ear...his music was superb...
it was so relaxing...haha....
how nice if my life was as smooth as his music..
kinda impossible..there is always up n down...lolx...
recently i dunno why...i got addicted to instrumental songs especially..
Kenny G n Yiruma....
why o....?
lolx..too stress gua...or maybe i become too soft...=.=..
hha..hell no...XD
i realise that this kind of music is a little bit better compare to my other songs..=]
im really out of my mind...


anyway....
later hangin out....haha...if my dad founds out...
u guys wont be seeing me anymore in the uni..0.0..
haha...cross my finger he wont find out...!!
hang out watchin movie...the nightmare on elm's street..
haha..sound scary...first time watching horror movie..
swt...btw..its 18+...haha,,,im only 17+.....=="""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
lolx......k lo...wanna ready go uni...XD



peaced out
thedevil

No comments:

Post a Comment