One Heart..One Love..One Hope..

One Heart..One Love..One Hope..

Friday, May 7, 2010

Shell Scholarship Interview....

okay okay...here's the thing.. first time in my life.. i was interviewed through the phone... =.-"
this is so super akward... shell company called me yesterday saying that they will interview me through the phone... i was like...is this a joke? haha~ unfortunately no... haiz...

looking at the bright side...i no need to dress up formally..haha..no need to worry bout my look.. or how i sit n hand gestures and those stuff.. anyways.. they called me exactly at 10 am..=.=... punctuality is very important..haha... she said that the interview will be divided into 2 parts..
the first one was about my achievement and the second was bout a discussion... lolx.. i was sitting in a room which was dark n quiet... but ppl still come in banging the door...==

the lady asked what was my best achievement in cocuricular...and what i gained from it and stuff..
that was kinda the easy part.. the 2 nd part was like shit!..T T
well, she ask me to choose a topic n chose about how internet helps in business...basically, there was zero time for me to think...so........ i manage to come out with some points..and she attacked me with more questions...=.=.... haiz...~
what to do....answer la.. haha....
then finally it came to an end...she asked me whether i have any questions. the first thing i asked was, "why interview through the phone?"
lolx~ she said it is common because that is how the company did it...lolx..swt..=.="
in two weeks time...the result will be out..

cross my finger...><



peaced out
thedevil

No comments:

Post a Comment