One Heart..One Love..One Hope..

One Heart..One Love..One Hope..

Saturday, May 1, 2010

smiling is not my expertise...

why am i blogging so many time in one day...=.="
who cares,...my blog anyway...XD


recently, one of my internation friend ask me...
"why u do not smile in class"
haha...swt...=.-"
let me see...i dunno why la..
maybe im used to it already..
there is so many problems n stuff to think n solve..
until wanna smile also so hard..
or maybe i just wanna focus on studyin??
takkan la smile also so hard meh?????
stupid la u...=="
i find smiling kinda hard for me..
maybe im just to serious..haha...swt..=.=""
dude...dont be too serious la..
ppl are avoidin u already... no many fren leh..
what can i do...i like that lu..
most ppl speak chinese..i tgk je..
maybe im not socialable enough..
the truth it...
i somehow like being alone...it gives me the time to think
and reset my goals n what i am here for..
its somehow a peaceful thing for me..
sounds weird huh? haha~
the only disadvantage is, very hard to make frens...
and when it comes to findin a group... i have to find people..
no ones want me...lolx..sounds pathetic..
anyway, im like that..
what can i do...? any brilliant suggestions?? T T~

haiz...~



peaced out
thedevil

No comments:

Post a Comment