One Heart..One Love..One Hope..

One Heart..One Love..One Hope..

Friday, May 7, 2010

enough...im tired...

two more weeks..before the first trimester end..still.... no communication ...
however...u seem happier.. laughing with bunch of frens..
while i stupidly making my life misery by thiking bout it..
u dont seem to bother... do i need to care....?
that is a stupid question...of course i need to.. im a divider between u ppl..
i dont wanna do that...

i hate myself for putting u guys into that condition..
and most, i hate myself for putting myself into this condition..
college years should be fun for me.. as i wanted it..
i wanted to balance it...
i wanted to change for a better me..
i thought ' hey, i could be different... i could start fresh.. be more socialable..why not?'
because no one there know the real me..except myself..
unfortunately, i ended up like this...
i conclude...its my fault that i ended up like this...
i should have known better to watch my steps..
but i accidentally took the wrong one..

all this thiking have got to stop..
i cannot bear thiking bout it when u dont even bother...
thiking it makes me more exausted..
really silly of me...
so, i had enough of all those stuff...
i give up.. i have no idea what is the next step...
i let u decide ba... i let the situation decide...
yes or no... who gives a damn..

it may sound like im selfish..
but im sorry... i really tired..
if i keep thikin..who knows....what will happen... i myself cannot predict...


but, can i stop thikin?
that one i have to answer myself....
..
....
.....



peaced out
thedevil

No comments:

Post a Comment