One Heart..One Love..One Hope..

One Heart..One Love..One Hope..

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Last day of my first trimester....

can u imagine how time fly so damn freaking fast....?
it felt like it was just yesterday that i took a step into the exam hall for spm...
n today im in college preparing for the final paper...
why time pass so quickly...
where do time need to rush...?
why cant u move a little bit slower..
haha...impossible rite...
lolx...
anyway...i really do hope time can pass slowly...
cause i still wan to enjoy my study life..i dont wanna step into the reality world..
its too early n im so unexperienced....
if i can study long enough...then i will be prepared...
haiz....=]


anyway, since it is the last day..i woke up at 7am..
packed my stuff to go back kl..wow..alot stuff ...^ ^
went for breakfast...when i stepped out my house..
the sky was dull, cloudy and grey..
was a gloomy condition... really seem like a sad day...
i stared at the sky for a while...wondering how long can i be here....
when i came to the library..it was not open yet... 30 mins more..
i have no choice so i sat at the floor n flipped through y papers..
before that, my dad asked me..why need go so early...rest la..
haha...i was like..=.=..
i really do want to study hard... i force myself jus to be diligent..
in the end..it may be worth it.. i know it will no matter what..
cause only i know how hard i worked..
only i know how hard i struggle..
i did what best for me..
and i definitely know that studyin is the best way to distract from thikin..
haiz...but its gonna end today... i dont wanna think again...
help me to stop thiking..because im unable to do it alone..
i sound pathetic... why cant i stop my mind from thikin...
go away u stupid thoughts... get out of my life...ur destroyin me..
damn it....



peaced out
thedevil

No comments:

Post a Comment