One Heart..One Love..One Hope..

One Heart..One Love..One Hope..

Saturday, May 15, 2010

...dot..dot..dot....

recently, i have to wake up early n sleep super late juz to revise for finals..
wah seh... luckily still can tahan...
phewww.....
my major problem is....i didnt get mmu scholarship...T T
shit o.....
haiz...
depend on others now...
was kinda hoping to get that so i can continue here..lolx...
jeeeeezzzz men...
anyway...the main problem also havent kau tim..
banyak susah la u...
why make me like this..
whatever u have in your mind..keep it to urself..
there is no need to publish it..
you make me feel like its all my fault..
u make me feel "bersalah"..
dont do this to me...


there is a specific guy said that i am very negative..
negative aura surrounding me...
maybe i didnt realise it..
n maybe thats the main reason why i kept causin myself troubles..
n thats why i rarely mix with people...
people avoided me...
im not asking for sympathy..because im used to the condition i am..
i do not mix much around with people...
haiz...dont emo la...


...
.....
...........

anyone wanna hear me??
too much inside already..



peaced out
thedevil

2 comments: