One Heart..One Love..One Hope..

One Heart..One Love..One Hope..

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

am i having gastric...???? =(

after few weeks starting my 2nd trimester in cyber.. the schedule was kinda pack.. mostly there is no lunch hour... God.. maybe i didnt manage it well.. i skipped lunch quite often...hey..i cnt do anything bout it.. there was no time..zzz... and now...padan muka me... stomach sudah sakit.. i dont know why.. it only hurt sometime... n when it hurts wuuu... its unbearable...T.T.... jeez...i should have plan my meal well... haiz....


anyway, yesterday was quite tiring but fun... after class at 4pm.. me n my other 3 friends took the bus all the way to presint 8 in putrajaya...to buy the cupcakes...oh yeah..btw, we are selling cupcakes this thursday...cross my finger it goes well... haha... then later... we took an awesome long journey walking to one of my friend house n it was raining...lol..blessing from the God perhaps? haha.... i felt my backbone is gonna break... my bag was damn heavy..lol... making the icing was a success...hahahahahaha...plz God.. i do hope we get to sell those cupcakes...=]


~sweet tooth cupcakes~


peaced out
thedevil

6 comments:

  1. babe..doctor..u promise me tat tis week go n c doctor..rmb pls..

    take care urself la..pls..

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...=]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, it looks like 'somebody' now had finally learned the lesson of eating on time. *Sigh*. It's only when she has gastric that she had no choice but to learn the lesson.

    Therefore, I will still remind my students in the future to eat something first before going for their classes. :)

    ReplyDelete