One Heart..One Love..One Hope..

One Heart..One Love..One Hope..

Friday, July 9, 2010

c'mon guys..im not that bad..

this is one of the most embarassing day of my life...
am i that bad?
i know my physical is not as "hot" as others...
but c'mon ppl...its only acting...
what am i bloggin??
u see.. my cyber group had a discussion for our HD video project..
f.y.i..im the only chinse gurl in it...
they wanna do a part where a scholarship student get attracted to the opposite sex..
so i took the role...
next, my "lover"..
any volunteer...?
as u know, all the guys in my group are international...
haiz....and u know what!?
non of them want the role..!!!
i was like...what the....ok.... fine...shit u ppl...
its only acting....haiz...
why u ppl like that......
the feeling of rejected...walau eh.....


T.T

peaced out
thedevil

1 comment: