One Heart..One Love..One Hope..

One Heart..One Love..One Hope..

Friday, July 9, 2010

my 2nd week in cyber....^^

so far....im getting used to the area in cyber...at first it may seem super big(which is still big) but after a while venturing here n there..who knows...the place is not that big after all..haha.. my uncle maybe sending me a bike ..hahah...cycle to class...ppl will be thiking how super weird i am..lol...no la..maybe juz cycle around..
lets see...what had happen so far this week...
well... so far... tues n thurs will be my busiest day for this sems.. from morning daylight till super dark late night...haha... why? class----archery----table tennis...i sendiri cari pasal..haha.. lol...
live life to the max..thats what im doing..dont wanna waste time staring into space..haha.. so i utilize my time to the max..which makes me tired.zzzzz....haha...
anyway, there was an AGM for table tennis..haha..quite fun though...btter than the acheries..had a match...haha..my group won second...wohooo...haha..swt..

for all the years i have been playing table tennis, i never did know the real technique...lol..my school doesnt hire trainees.. haiz...what to do... learn from some where la..
haha.. anyway..i juz simply love playing table tennis...it reminds me of the past... haha...but i do wish to learn new techniques though..mine sucks..haha..

i do gain new friends by joining more clubs...some how, it gives me the sense of belonging... which the matter of fact im lacking of it now..hha...

oh yea.. the hostel management finally able to but one more extra cupboard and table for the room since its suppose to be 3 person per room... they finally made it after 11 years...thats so weird...==...11 years men...MMU so poor meh??????????

MMU- money making university...also so poor...god men..

now my room goona be super pack..nooooooooooooooooo.....haiz..no choice lo..haha...
presentation next week...shoot!! nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
T.T


peaced out
thedevil

2 comments:

  1. MMU- money making university.. =="
    beta keep tat if u wan ppl sue u~
    hahaha.. XD

    ReplyDelete