One Heart..One Love..One Hope..

One Heart..One Love..One Hope..

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

my hell life...

its one week i've been in cyber...and all the post i posted was so negative..haha...no more post like that.. lets post what i have been going through this whole week...XDDD..

the uni itself is...er...haha....its big..but i admit..its ok la... not that bad... at first..when i come here.. my negative thought took over my damn brain..lol..but after a while..evrything is ok... the lecturers here are quite better than melaka.. the accounts teacher are super good...lol.. this does not apply to my econs teacher..mr lim jim.. to say the truth, he is one of the best tutor that has ever thought me.. unlucky me, im gonna miss his business management class.. but im very happy to get to know him.. he even help me in my presentation for business management that is coming up... i really do appreciate him...and i misses him...XD

the food here...=__=..melaka better lo...like duh... i can only find one chinese stall here.. mostly are malay and iranian food..what the hell men.. ish ish... mamak pun sikit...dah lah sikit mahal pulak..mampus la my pocket money...haiz... whatever also... sini boleh loose weight.. haha..melaka is surrounded by nice and unhealthy food..haha... sometimes..i dont feel like eating..the food here are not appetizing at all...haha..

so far here...there is 2 things that make my life feel like hell!... my room in my hostel is like on the 5th floor..the highest... my gawd.... i have to climb up at down men..!!! sometimes carry my heavy laptop bag sumore..mati la me...lol...but on the bright side..i can loose weight...=]]]...
the 2nd thing...the showers...walau eh...hari hari mandi air sejuk... i will freeze to death men..! haiz..shower in the evening also so cold..apatah lagi shower in the night... rasa macam dalam peti ais....T.T.... my body system.. faster la adapt to the cold water...haha...

peers...haiz...the major problem...now improving la..not that bad...haha... the thought of missing melaka's frens... i put it aside...not to say i dun mizz u guys..i do.. but temporarily it is shut down.. somehow..its disturbing me.. haiz..at last i manage to control it....

last week was the registeration for clubs..although i did that 3 weeks ago in melaka..=__=..wth..
no choice..i did it again.. this time..i change..diff from melaka..at first... i join archery club.. next, chinese language society...weird me..haha...im learning ok..XDD...they got guitar class too..muahahah...can learn...weeee........ then i sign up for accounting club...haha... mu future degree... that is so far i joined...then on last friday..my fren showed me the flyers for table tennis club...haha..i was thiking...join or no...in the end...i joined....and i went to the training yest..3 hours...0.0...haha..but it was worth it..XDD

that particular club... i saw a guy... i thought i saw him before..he ask me whether has he seen me before..i said no...haha...then when i think back..i realise..he came to my house before...he was my mum's best friend's son...haha... in the end, he ask me again...then..walah...we know each other.. although he rarely come to my house for cny...haha...destiny? nah....

what else to talk..?
haha...i dunno....hehe..thats all for this post....

~guy hunting mode on~


peaced out
thedevil

4 comments:

  1. loose weight?hell no..
    going up n down wif ur heavy beg oni make u shorter!!hahaha..cold water is beta 4 soma metabolism so bear wif it~walau..guy hunting mode sumore!! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. =="
    babi...........
    cold water will kill u...hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. i read more than 10 times but i cant find my name inside >.< how insulting

    ReplyDelete