One Heart..One Love..One Hope..

One Heart..One Love..One Hope..

Sunday, July 18, 2010

my faith and hope..

the hope i put in u is now gone..
the hope i once hope..
is slowly dissapearing....
the feeling is now getting dimmer n dimmer...
a sense of relieve perhaps..?
no more sense of belonging..
only the sense of hatred..
the sense of independent..
the sense of being alone..

faith come n go..
but mine was still there..
until now...
but that faith is killing me...
its preventing me..
preventing me to feel the others....
but now the faith is gone..
not slowly...but completely...

its time for me to live the life i once lived...
the life where there's only me..
nobody but me...
living in my own damn life..
i screw my whole semester...
but now...im given a chance.. to start new...
that the sign....


my faith n hope is no more there..



peaced out
thedevil

No comments:

Post a Comment