One Heart..One Love..One Hope..

One Heart..One Love..One Hope..

Friday, July 16, 2010

i feel a little bit better.....?

wow...yesterday i felt like giving up... sheeesh... why this happenin to me...?! why oh why oh why...T.T...maybe im being tested...lol....nooooo...... ish ish....

my feelings are somehow mix up..im not sure whether am i supposed to do this...or not... arggh.. why my brainn wont leave me alone...! stop thinking, u bitch... ur not the only facing problems..! grow up...! zzz...im basically giving myself a piece of my mind... who knows...one day i might expllode at themm... then...habis my foundation year...XD

well... lets take the risk... lets see how i overcome this problems...haha...i dont give up that easily although i do yesterday... but i wont go down easily until i own whats mine... if i give up now, c'mon.. no need study la...go get married n become housewife better... hahaha...wow..i curse myself..XDD...choi.... lol... i studied hard enough to get my ass all the way until now.. haha.. i've overcome more assholes problems.. so why cant i handle this one now? well...i can...can i?

all i have to do...is to believe in what i am capable of.. life is never easy.. babe... face it.. an easy life is a life without risk...when there is no risk... u will never learn... n life will be dull.. there is no fun or excitement in it.... i do not plan to live a dull life... it will be boring dude..! hahhaha...
i dont wanna my uni life to be like that... i wan to fill it with excitement beyond my expectations.. i want to know how far can i go..how far i can strive...how far can i stretch.. to go beyond my limitations.....

i definitely feel better now...=]


peaced out
thedevil

No comments:

Post a Comment